Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yesterday
...consisted of me waiting about for the Set Designer to show up at the Theatre. He was late by 45 minutes so I had to sit outside with the AD who conveniently disappeared 5 minutes before the set designer showed up. We sat around for another half an hour.

And then the set designer had the will to live beaten out of him. I tried to prepare him for the meeting, but he didn't listen. Two hours later... I got a series of more than interesting texts.

Whatever.
I walked over to Times Square where our Set Designer had built a Viking Ship for that new Viking/Dragon 3D movie.

Vikings In Times Square!

Today
Woke up at 6 am to get uptown by 8:15. I was meeting a friend of my grandfather's at The Regency- or as I was informed "The Place where THE POWER BREAKFAST was created." Let's just say that I was the youngest and most underdressed person there, despite wearing a dress and actually doing my hair. I looked out of place, everyone was in suits and they all stared at me like I was an animal at the zoo. Anyway, met with Ralph. He's the nicest guy, I wish this were 10 years ago because then I'd have had the possibility of actually getting a position as an intern. Got a few contacts, met some guy who works at a Multimedia Company who's like 80 feet tall, and then walked from 63rd to 44th and 8th and took the subway back.
From about 12-4 I zoned. I'm not sure why I'm exhausted or why I couldn't stomach the energy to just go outside again, but I couldn't. So I ate some pringles and frittered about online until I

FOUND OUT THAT I GOT INTO TISCH. THAT'S RIGHT, NYU:TISCH DRAMATIC WRITING GRADUATE PROGRAM FOR THEATRE, TELEVISION, AND FILM.


Now
After months searching for an illegal perfectly legal copy of Photoshop and Image Ready, I finally found one... Only to accidentally delete the file. Now it is nowhere to be seen, having disappeared into the computer ether.
I'm slightly annoyed.

I'm not particularly exciting. I also have all this stuff I need to do, but I just can't be bothered to do any of it. So now I'm going to go back to watching episode 1 of LOST.
Smoke Monster! Polar Bears! Jack crying, Oh My!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Lost. I sarted watching it again, too. But just the recent ones, parts of me refuse to watch season 3-5

    ReplyDelete