Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So that cryptic email yesterday?

Oh, it just meant that i got into The New School Creative Writing MFA Program. According to the Assistant Director, my writing is a ~delight!, and that they've also put me on the list for the highest paying merit scholarship.


WHAT?
I CAN WRITE?
WHO ARE THESE SILLY PEOPLE. WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!?


oh and UCLA just called because they want to schedule an interview.

That said, every single day I'm messing up something. I don't know what's wrong with me, if it isn't scheduling, it's giving out the wrong cell number. What's wrong with me? Why am I so out of sorts. I want to be professional, but this is just insanity.

I don't know if it's because I'm sick, or in a new place, or what- but half the mistakes I'm making are stupid and shouldn't even be happening. It's good that I have Thursday and Friday off. Hopefully, I'll regroup and regain some sense of control on the world. I feel like everything's spinning completely out of control.


But hey, at least I've got something to do with myself for the next 2 years.

1 comment: