Sunday, March 14, 2010

I was going to go to the Brooklyn Flea, but considering it's starting to look like The Day After Tomorrow outside (we have sun! But I'm suspicious, I think we're in the eye of the storm) I might just hover about here. I want to get one of those Pier 1 Basket chairs and go rummage through the Anthropologie and H&M sales since I'm severely lacking in socks and tshirts.

And perhaps I'll write. I keep meaning to do that, but then I get sidetracked by the internet, cleaning, staring at blank walls...

I'll leave you with two photos:


Look at those hippies at the GLAAD awards.


I really want to get a copy of this poster. It's from the Northern California Folk Festival at the Santa Clara Fairgrounds. Unfortunately for me, every copy is selling between $600 and $1000. I'm sorry, but I don't want the damned thing that much. Well, I do, but I also don't have that much of a disposable income.

No comments:

Post a Comment