Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm just throwing it out there that I've been relatively productive before noon.
I've bought 5 roles of different gaffers tape, that should arrive sometime next week. I need to test it out for the set. I picked up my laundry, showered and got completely ready to set out into the world. I emailed my costume designer and the Artistic Director. I did something else, but I can't remember at the moment.

I still need to run to the East Village and check out body paint for the show, then go midtown and see if I can measure the theatre space. Then I need to come back an email the cast to remind them to memorize their lines, email the director with the theatre specs (because I missed a few measurements last week), call Joan to learn the light board, call two other people who's names were rec'd to me... and do something else, I can't remember.


And Earnest is opening tonight! I wish I was there to see the show and help out! I'm so sad that I couldn't be more involved, but I'm rooting for y'all. And who knows, maybe in awhile, I'll have something written that y'all can perform. That is unless my master plan of slowly but surely getting all my friends to move to the East Coast comes true. Hayley- check. Scotty's here- check. Loretta (you know since your brother is here, you want to move too)- in process. Rachel- in process. Shruti- one day (and she's a step closer, congrats!) Greg- you know you want to. The Public is calling you...

Now if only my family were here as well.

Okay, off to be productive. Lord knows I haven't done anything all week.

1 comment:

  1. Lol for me its a slow process! I'll be visiting at least!

    ReplyDelete