Monday, March 22, 2010

This is the actual video:



And this is what my sister sent me

Watch for a minute, then skip to the end.


On another note, I woke up at 7 because I was supposed to have a meeting at 9:30 midtown with the set designer. When I woke up and checked my ~business email (aka "if Katie doesn't compartmentalize, she will go Dexter all over everybody) I had 3 new emails, all from the guy, giving an update at 2 am, 5 am, and then a minute before asking if we could move the meeting later (and then to tomorrow). The 5 am email also included the phase "fuuuuuuu"

Anyway, I said it was fine, and I got an "OMG Thank you!" email response (evidently he's the incredibly flamboyant man version of me). But now I have a lot of time on my hands. What to do, what to do.


P.S. Healthcare reform? Step forward. But until I stop getting rejected because of anti anxiety meds I took for 9 months over a year ago AND women are no longer considered "prepregnant" I'm going to remain in a bad mood and just waltz on over to the free clinic down the street whenever I have a problem. Because Lord knows the Republicans and Democrats are acting more like 5 year olds than rational human beings. Still, step in the right direction. Now can we have gay marriage, immigration reform, a break on monopolies in both food and drug, or is that just asking too much? (I know, I know, that'd be asking for a utopian America. I should just move to the Antartica and call it a day)

No comments:

Post a Comment