Thursday, February 25, 2010

We're closing in on casting. The first rehearsal is on Saturday from 10-1, although I also have to show up tomorrow from 10:15- 12. It's amazing how rehearsal can go from 0 to 60 in just a week, though. After Loretta leaves, we star the 8 hour rehearsal blocks.

Oh and she doesn't know it yet, (or maybe she will...Hey, Lo! If you're reading this). I'm dragging her to see Hair. This is a) Because every theatre person I've talked to has said that I have to take her, since she's from the Bay Area and this is the original Broadway Revival Cast (oxymoron, much?) and b)I have no one else to go with, and seeing Hair all by my lonesome is like going to a comedy film. It's fine, but not nearly as much fun.

So I'm going to say that I'll pay for her ticket if we go. That's how badly I want her to go with me.

I've got some new ideas for writing, so I'm hanging up the sinking ship of a plot, and I'm turning back to my play. Here's hoping it goes allright.

oh and they're filming right outside my window. Too bad the weather is disgusting.

That's the best I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment