Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's snowing! If it were raining, it would be pouring... but it's not raining. It's snowing.
It's a good thing I'm taking Vitamin D and washing it down with coffee. I've discovered the beauty of instant coffee. After the initial mistake of 3 heaping tablespoons instead of 1 tsp, I've figured out how to make a halfway decent cup.

I applied to 4 job openings at New York University yesterday. Since then I've been searching through idealist.org, craigslist, yahoo jobs, and individual websites trying to find something... anything. I have a shortlist of 20 right now (excluding internships and theatre jobs). I'm going to try and do 10 today and 10 tomorrow, or at least work my way through that list by the weekend.

Depending on the weather, I'm going to try to get back to writing, go back to the Met, and see another show before the end of the weekend.


Closing note: I've discovered that Hulu has the entirety of My So Called Life uploaded.
cha-ching

No comments:

Post a Comment