Saturday, February 6, 2010

I know, I know. I haven't been writing. But I have an excuse!
Sort of.

I've been moving into my apartment, having breakdowns at least once a day and running about the city like a madwoman. Oh and I also saw Next to Normal.

But now that it's snowing outside, maybe I'll actually upload those photos.

And now I'm sitting in bed at 10 am because good Lord it's loud outside. Even with earplugs I couldn't fall asleep until at least 3 am. That's what happens when you live on Bleecker Street I guess. It's sort of like being in college again, except I want to open my window and shout "Not on my lawn, you Goll Darn kids!"

Oh who am I kidding, I was that way in college too.

I also went to the Museum of Modern Art and saw the Tim Burton exhibit, which was amazing.

And now I'm beginning to panic about finding a job or show to work on

No comments:

Post a Comment