Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And now for a break from your normally scheduled programming



MITCHELL: You want to watch The Real Hustle?
GEORGE: Oh, I’d really like that…

(Mitchell gets up and turns the TV on)

MITCHELL: (about The Real Hustle) It’s not on.
GEORGE: Yeah, it is. It’s on at 10:30.
MITCHELL: No, they’ve moved it.
GEORGE: They’ve mov- No, you’re kidding me?
MITCHELL: Oh, I don’t believe it!
GEORGE: No, I was looking forward to that.
MITCHELL: 10:30, Thursday! That’s Real Hustle time. A fucking child knows that!
GEORGE: Can I not just have one good thing in my life?
MITCHELL: It just drives me insane when they move stuff around!!
GEORGE: I saw a preview. They were going to do a con about cashpoints..
MITCHELL: Really?

(George nods and starts to cry)

MITCHELL: I would have loved that..(shouting at the tv) YOU BASTARDS!! (he throws the control remote away) ARGH!!

(George keeps weeping)


MITCHELL: I’m doing the washing-up!! Is everyone happy now?! FUCK!!


I totally understand that feeling. And now, I'm off to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment