Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 2 in New York

I FOUND AN APARTMENT IN GREENWICH VILLAGE.

I FOUND AN APARTMENT IN GREENWICH VILLAGE.


I FOUND AN APARTMENT
IN GREENWICH VILLAGE



It's on Bleecker Street (so near NYU/The New School/etc) and it's above an Italian Restaurant with a bar right across the street and it's fabulous. the two girls are absolute dolls. One's from Denver/Boulder and the other's from New York and she was a theatre major who's now in publishing. They're super chill and love Doctor Who and True Blood and Six Feet Under and awesome music.

The room isn't super big, but it's got a nice window and a nice closet, with a lofted bed (I can actually stand straight up underneath it), with enough space for me to fit a dresser and a desk.



I'll actually start taking pictures tomorrow. Because now I can (kind of/sort of relax). Though I also have to start finding all the theatres around here and a place to work. There's a Peet's nearby! I'm so happy, Peet's is my happy place.

1 comment:

  1. Katie B! That is so awesome!!! I cannot wait to come and visit - just a month away :) Yay! And yes, quite happy to hear there is a Peet's nearby...:)

    ReplyDelete