Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's the second to last day that Shruti is here. The day before the "snow" we saw Next to Normal, and this evening we saw Billy Elliot. Her first time, I saw it with the original cast in London.

We also went to the Met and on the bus ride saw John Waters. As in Hairspray- John Waters.
As in, "Oh I love Hairspray, I'm going to watch something else he's written/directed...[next day]... HOLY HELL WHAT DID I JUST WATCH" John Waters.

He was a bit creepy. I made eye contact and then busied myself listening to Passing Strange while Shruti said he was staring at us. It was awkward. Then this gaggle of Spanish people got on and basically sat on him, which made everything better.

The Met was amazing, I can definitely see myself spending days there. Especially when I feel lonely or homesick. That's what I did in London and that's what I'll do here.

I'll also start uploading all those pictures I've been saying I'd upload. So here's Part 1. Washington D.C.












Sitting there for an hour and a half. Not fun, my friends. Not fun.





Later... The Pod Hotel and New York! (And my apartment, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment