Sunday, January 31, 2010

Washington Day 3, New York City Day 1

I'm leaving Washington D.C. and am now en route to New York City on the Bolt Bus.

Thankfully, it has wifi on board, so I can spend some valuable time sending emails and going on ONTD before I get too nauseous and have to sleep for the rest of the trip.

I have 3 apartments to check out by Tuesday evening, so hopefully I'll have an apartment by Wednesday. Otherwise, I'll be back to the drawing board and looking for a place before Shruti leaves on the 9th. Then I can freak out about jobs, jobs and more jobs (oh and Grad School).

I miss my family like crazy, but going to the city will be good. I'll be too distracted by the plethora of things to think about it. I especially can't wait for the Tim Burton exhibit, and we're going to try and check out Next to Normal as well as a few other shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment