Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's awkward telling people that I'm leaving on January 28th. I have the sneaking suspicion that up until the moment I tell them that I actually bought the ticket they don't believe me. Maybe they still don't believe me. I've gotten some strange reactions from people.

I've also started going through all the stuff I own and separating what I want to bring from what I need to bring and what I don't even have (winter coat, I'm looking at you!) I'm debating what decorations to bring, whether I'm going to try and vacuum seal a blanket and pillow. Since I'm visiting D.C. first, I'm going to try and limit the amount of luggage I bring to: two suitcases, a giant duffel bag that I can carry on my back like the bad ass I am, my backpacking pack and a side bag/purse. That's what I packed for my study abroad in London, and I'll have 2 packages that can be sent that includes dvds, books, and anything else once I have an actual place to live.

At least I'm starting to think about this, right? ...Right?
Oh boy.


I think I'm going to have a Wes Anderson evening and watch


The life I leave is exceedingly exciting.

P.S. I would sell my first born for a decent SLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment