Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've been packing, not doing nearly enough craigslist searching, or finding out about nonequity theatres. In other words, I'm lazy. Lucky for me, I'm going to try and redo all 30 of my costume renderings, and 12 of my set designs before I leave. Along with finally updating my resume, hopefully this will make me slightly more appealing to theatres in a place where everyone is more experienced than I am. I have some photos of the last few weeks in a bit, but for now:

Become a fan of my theatre group!

And follow us on twitter!


Thanks!


t-8 days and counting!

2 comments:

  1. lol--what is that last picture from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Calm_and_Carry_On

    Keep Calm and Carry On was a motivational poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning of World War II, but never used. It was rediscovered in 2000 and has been re-issued by a number of private sector companies, and used as the decorative theme for a range of other products.
    ***
    There are a bunch of different versions (like Keep Calm and Make Tea or Now Panic and Freak Out, etc). But you know me and WW2 memorabilia

    ReplyDelete