Thursday, January 14, 2010

10 things

1. Follow my blog with bloglovin

2. Passing Strange

Why didn't anyone tell me how awesome this musical is!? I'm stilling trying to find the Pretzal Man Monologue. It brought tears to my eyes.

3. Alice in Wonderland

I really want Tim Burton's Alice to be phenomenal, but I have my doubts. Just look at the soundtrack list.

4. Egg Houses!

This is the future.
And it looks awesome.

5. The Millenium Trilogy

I can't wait for the next one to be out in the States.

6. look at this house

just look at it.

7. Bath, England

Just look. It's like an Ad for something amazing. whatever this pic is selling, I'll buy it.

8. Six Feet Under

“You can’t take a picture of this. It’s already gone.”
I'm having a very Claire Season 5 moment, tbh.

9. choice is choice.


10. I don't know what show this is from, but I want a stage with sand on it.

And by the way, that's Alexander Skarsgard. Why, Hello...

8.

No comments:

Post a Comment