Friday, January 8, 2010

The Year in Review (Better late than Never)

JANUARY

The start of the New Year (2008) and I went to Napa with the girls.

It was fun, wine-tasting even moreso. Too bad I could only stay overnight and not the full weekend.


FEBRUARY



Spent the Month writing, taking film and history classes at the local comm college and going to San Francisco.

MARCH

Started my internship with Peninsula Open Space Trust (POST) and spent time with the girls.

APRIL

A week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my Dad, Stepmom, Brothers and Sister.

MAY

Bay to Breakers!

And The Cardboard Box Theatre Project's first show a box of strange opened to a full house.

JUNE

My brother graduated from middle school. Look at those awkward teenage years on either side of him.

In the wake of the Iran election protests, San Francisco and San Jose held rallies. I was able to go to one, despite my complete inability to read and understand Farsi outside of "Hi, How are you? I don't speak your language. Have a good day!"

JULY

Las Vegas for Clem's 23rd birthday/her going away party and The 4th of July. The following Monday she moved to Paris for a year.

JULY and AUGUST: Rome, and a Cruise of the Mediterranean Sea






We also celebrated my 23rd Birthday on the cruise.

AUGUST
Brittany's 23rd and a night out in San Francisco.

As well as dinners with friends.


SEPTEMBER

House party with the girls

And the month start out with monsoon weather.

While I had my first paying theatre gig as Stage Manager and Image Projectionist for Can't Thread a Moving Needle.



And spending time with the baby brother.


The closest we get to Fall.

OCTOBER

One of the reasons I love fall: Lovefest!

Gotta love Oktoberfest.

Still warm enough to go to the beach. But not warm enough to go in the water.


NOVEMBER

My Grandpa's 90th Birthday at The Bohemian Club

I spent the rest of the month working on Grad applications and Thanksgiving.

DECEMBER

Our two night Christmas Show Season's Greetings and third production by The Cardboard Box Theatre Project. Sold out both nights! I worked some set up/tech and helped with the door during the show.
I also finished up my grad applications and celebrated Christmas.

And here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment