Thursday, January 7, 2010

Plane Tickets

I'm buying my ticket today. I'm going to fly into Washington DC and stay with my friend for a few days before taking a bus up to New York where we will either
a) search for an apartment
or
b) find me a room that i can rent.

The ticket will be for January 28th on Virgin Airlines, and I'm planning on buying to tonight. Not gonna lie, the fact that I'm actually buying the ticket freaks me out something awful. I'm terrified of leaving everyone and everything, especially since I very well will be moving to a place I barely (if at all) know.




T- Three Weeks and counting until my life is turned totally upside down. I'm nervous as hell and not even close to prepared for this. It'll be either the biggest mistake or best decision I'll ever make. Hopefully the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment