Thursday, January 28, 2010

t- 10 hours until takeoff.

In less than 12 hours I will be on a plane, bound for Washington D.C. and eventually New York City.

I would say I'm panicking, but I think that I'm in denial. The only time that I've teared up was last night, saying goodbye to my Dad. I made him cry, which he never does, resulting in waterworks for me on the drive home. Other than that, I've been okay. I've said goodbye to everyone but my Mom and dog. My brother and sister went to sleep, and I won't wake them up when I leave since it will be 4:30 am and they have school.

I think I'll be okay until late tomorrow night, when I can't sleep because of jet lag. Then it'll probably hit me like a ton of bricks. But I'm going to be fine. It's all going to fine.

I still have to print out my bus pass, revise my resume, get together a list of theatres that will take me, plus the rules for equity. I have to put bows on all my bags and make sure my address is on all of them. Then I'll go and finish packing my boxes. Oh and at some point tonight I'm going to bleach my hair back to blonde.

5 comments:

  1. YOU'LL BE AMAZING!

    The first night is always my favorite part of a move

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and excited for you! You are going to be amazing! I LOVE YOU! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll be brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE GOING TO BE AMAZING <33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet girl, you are going to thrive and do so many wonderful things, i can't even begin to explain. you're being so brave, and i'm tremendously excited for you.

    tons on love and wishing you safe travels!

    ReplyDelete