Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Step 1: Bought a ticket on Virgin America to New York via Washington D.C.

Step 2: Going to New York, alone.


Well, not ACTUALLY alone, my friend Shruti is going up there with me to help me find an apartment. But I won't really know anyone else. So that's exciting...right? Right?

Step 3: Get the hotel room aka a Pod.
It's the hip place to stay


and we got bunkbeds!


And hopefully I'll be busy. Busy trying to find a job, trying to find some theatre experience, trying to volunteer (I think I'm going to at the YWCA or some like-minded organizaton), and hopefully getting into grad school.

Here's hoping I find a place during the 10 days that Shruti is staying with me and that we're at the Pod hotel.

Get ready, Self.


t-16 days until Washington D.C.
t-19 days until New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment