Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello? Is there anyone out there?

At the risk of sounding like Creeper McCreeperson, I have a confession to make. The people who live across the street have a gorgeous apartment. Normally, I wouldn't notice, outside of the few times I've thought pityingly about how they are only one floor above an Irish pub... but then one day I actually bothered to really look.

It. Is. Phenomenal.
First off, the living room is red. Fire Engine red. With sconces. and wall hangings. and art.

They have beautiful curtains.

Their bedroom is blue.

They have a really cute poodle that likes to jump on what I assume is a shelf or a ledge so that it can look out the window.

I am exceedingly jealous.

Yeah, I know, I have a blue wall in my kitchen, but we barely have enough room for our "living room." We don't have a table. If you visit, you're sitting on the floor, and you will damn well like it.

P.S. I would like to mention that I do not spend the majority (or minority) of my waking moments staring at their apartment. I'm not that creepy.

And now back to watching Jamie Oliver's "food revolution" because I am the Queen of Exciting Friday Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment