Saturday, April 10, 2010

Because I don't feel like typing out paragraphs.

* Rehearsal from 9-2. Trains were completely out of sync so it took an hour to make a 25 minute trip.

* Played with face paint, figured out costumes, drank coffee, read lines, stood in for a missing actor, and had to make awkward giggling/moaning noises into a tape recorder with 5 of the actors.

* After rehearsal had to subway it up from Brooklyn to midtown. It took an hour and a half. Dropped off my check at the post office for Tisch (will be sending an email on Monday to confirm that it arrived. After that, I'll go through the process of sending off the rejection emails to Hunter, CalArts, The New School, and UCLA) then speed walked 15 blocks to the theatre to drop off the poster.

* Raced back to try and find a hotel in the West Village, only to realize that I should have been in the East Village. Gave up and went back to the apartment and google mapped it.

*Fell down the last flight of stairs leaving the apartment. Landed on the edge of the marble and blacked out. I now have lovely bruises on my upper back, lower back, thighs, and left arm. I did, however, manage to protect my head from the fall.

* Fought through several pub crawls and saturday revelers to get to the East Village and pick up tickets for my Director.

* Came home. Sent off emails.

* Ate food. Discovered that our TV Guide/On Demand is broken. Watched Almost Famous on DVD player instead.



* Contemplated a shower. Contemplated typing up my script so that I can put all the cues in it. Did neither. Instead pulled my mattress off of my lofted bed and shoved it onto the ground. When I'm stressed, I can't sleep in normal places. Senior Year, I spent 2/3rds of it on the couch. I've slept the last 2 nights on my floor.

I live an awkward yet boring life.

1 comment: