Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why is it so hot?
Why did I eat Qdoba?
Why am I watching the Hills?

So many questions, so few answers.

I'm going to try and go to Yoga tomorrow at 7 am. LET'S SEE HOW WELL THAT WORKS OUT. (A-hole who spent 2-4 am honking this morning, I'm looking at you).

I've also talked to Maren and Rachel in the last two days. Reminding me of home, yes they are. And Brittany is here, but I've yet to actually see her. Let's hope I remedy that before she leaves for London/Turkey.

On a completely different note, why do I have to pay $80 a month on my cell phone. That is beyond ridiculous. I need to find a cheaper plan. The worst is that my plan is supposed to be $61, but with all the surcharges and everything I end up paying a beyond ridiculous amount more. And I need a new phone. One that doesn't shut off, go straight to vm, or just decides to freeze on me.

And to end on the random assortments of thought this post has become, I love this song.

1 comment:

  1. I know she's the night sky and all but I'm getting serious X-man vibes from this chick.

    ReplyDelete