Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tomorrow....

After the England v. Germany* game, and after running to the office and letting in the costume designer's assistant to rummage through boxes (to find suits)... But before running to the Lower East Side to pick up my camera from the bar where my friend works, and before the Argentina vs. Mexico game**... I think I shall pick up some yarn and a needle and do some needlepoint on my new Gap Bag. Mostly because, right now, it looks like a diaper bag. And that ain't cool, yo.



Does this post make sense? If not, then just distract yourself with my favorite ad...ever.



* Will it be a reenactment of World War II? Germany starts off strong, only to become distracted just before half time. Things seem to reach a stalemate until England (with the support of all the forlorn Americans who have now decided to root for them) will make an astounding resurgence, thus proclaiming victory, all the while laughing at Germany as they make their way back to grim faces in Continental Europe.

** Argentinian empanadas are infinitely better than Mexican empanadas. And that's how I decide who to support.

No comments:

Post a Comment