Sunday, June 20, 2010

Still don't have my camera. It's been taken hostage by Forrest... or at least his apartment has taken it hostage. I was supposed to get it back friday night but no dice. On friday, however, I did skip out of work early (does it count as early if you've been there for 8 1/2 hours?) to see Much Ado About Nothing- which a bunch of the MND cast was in.

It was pretty good, no lie. Much Ado is one of my least favorite Shakespeares, so keeping me relatively entertained throughout the play is quite an accomplishment. After that we went to ye olde Irish Rogue. Fun Fact: Tuesday through Sunday after 11 pm, you are guaranteed to find at least 75% of the people there being theatre folk getting their booze on.

It was fun, hung out for a few hours then made my way home. I did, however, manage to lose my glasses. I've had them for two years and absolutely loved them :( All because I was wearing a mask and the glasses fell out of my pockets. I'm going to go by after work tomorrow and see if they found them, because lord knows I hate wearing contacts all the time. They give me a headache.

Other than that, I have done absolutely nothing. And that's the way I like it. I'm so tired that I feel like I'm back in school and it's that week after a show has closed/finals and you just feel completely dead.

So I'm just going to chill here, watch East of Eden and wait for the next World Cup game.


No comments:

Post a Comment