Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's hot. According to thefuckingweather.com (no really, that's the site), it's fucking nice out. Thefuckingweather.com lies. Lieeeeesssssss.

It's humid and gross and my shoebox of a room has decided to hoard heat like the sun's going out of style. Thankfully, I figured out how to make the air conditioning box-thing work slightly more efficiently. Rather than just pushing room-temperature air about the room lackadaisically, it now does so at a slightly chillier rate.

I also pulled my mattress off the loft and am no sleeping with it half against the wall and half on the floor because my ikea Lack tables take up too much space.

And to continue on this complaint spree, it's loud, I can't find my earplugs and I want my mommy the humidity is kicking my ass.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
On the bright side, I managed to combine 3 scenes into 1 badass mofo for my play.  I also ate vegan coconut sorbet, which was magical. Little victories, otherwise I'll go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment