Saturday, September 4, 2010

The heat and humidity finally broke, my chair and desk were delivered, and I start school on Tuesday. I'm trying to come up with ideas as quickly as humanly possible, and I'm nervous about failing.

Tonight the Dramatic Writing MFA students are all meeting at a pub on the LES. So far they all seem wonderful. It's strange, it's like I've met all these people who think like I do and look at the world in a slightly altered version of my own. Our Dean's Welcome was actually inspiring, telling us that we have something to contribute to the world. It was everything that Santa Clara's Welcome wasn't.

I'm excited and nervous and hoping that I'm not a one-hit wonder and that I'll be able to think up some more ideas and finish something for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment