Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gotta Love Writers

I don't know what it is about writers. You get them together and they won't stop drinking, talking, eating food (singing Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake) until the wee hours of the morning.

The Second Years threw a party way far out in Brooklyn. After not making the Next to Normal Lottery and leaving Greg to the emotional wreckage that is the musical (love it, but am destroyed by it), I slowly got ready and headed over. Took a year and a half, but the view from their roof was fantastic.




We were up there, before getting kicked out by security and making our way (back) down to the apartment. Cue random singing, discussions about plays, analyzing our teachers and general revelry. Eventually we were back up on the roof, until 3 something and we decided to get our butts home. Which took forever. It helped that I walked another girl home to Alphabet City and then walked back to Greenwich Village por mi sola. When I finally got back (at quarter to 5) some guy was outside my window screaming about the beauty of shoulder blades and and beautiful girls with beautiful hair. Who knows, man.

I've also come to the conclusion that I am no longer 19 and 5 hours of sleep makes me feel like I've been beaten with a 2x4. But I could definitely be feeling worse. Much,much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment