Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first chill Halloween since I got the stomach flu at 6 years old, all I did was help my brother and sister with their costumes, cook a bit, and then go over to my ex-roomie's house and watch movies (specifically That Haunting, which is fabulous)


So without further ado...

Our cupcakes and Ghost Cake!



my Sister was a Little Kid Being a Super Hero, my brother was a... Lumberjack. Both costumes were last minute. Fun fact: my brother is an absolute PAIN to costume. He also has grown 2 inches in the last few months.
1
2
3


I didn't mean to dress up, but ended up wearing my beret for the hell of it.
IMG_2184
IMG_2187
IMG_2219
IMG_2220


my room is a completely insane mess right now because of grad school applications. It's about to get even worse since I'm going to paint.
IMG_2160

Messy room induced anxiety attack, ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment