Saturday, August 28, 2010

Getting canceled on means that you can spend your night watching movies you always wanted to see but were too embarrassed to rent. Case in point: tonight I was supposed to go out, but those plans fell through like a walrus through thin ice (worst simile ever, but effective none the less). So now I'm watching CARRIE 2: THE RAGE



and looking at design blogs for inspiration for dinner parties I'll never hold.
I'm not going to admit that I quite possibly may have moved on to looking at wedding blogs. How embarrassing.


Oh, I forgot to add. I also walked from my apartment in Greenwich Village, up 5th to Central Park to meet friends who are visiting from the Bay Area. We then went to lunch at Le Pain Quotidien (amazing). I had a Fig and ricotta tartine, then continue through the park up to 78th and Lexington where we got coffee. I then walked from 78th ALL THE WAY BACK TO MY APARTMENT. Total: 10 miles. My feet are dead.

edit: Spent the night contemplating zombie apocalypse over twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment