Monday, August 30, 2010

After 15 minutes of internet sleuthery, I finally figured out the spoiler ending for Catfish.

The trailer makes the film look fantastic, obviously:


It's also received amazing reviews pretty much everywhere (including all throughout Sundance).

Herein lies the problem:

See that tagline?
I have a problem. When someone tells me not to do something, I just get the urge...It's like how I have to physically restrain myself every time I pass by a fire alarm (Note: I'm also a licensed Fire Guard for all film/theater establishments in the state of New York). Tangent aside, I had to figure out the ending. I HAD to. And whomever has been in charged with keeping the reporters, reviewers, et al hushed up over the twists and turns of the film- well, they're doing a good job. But if it's on the internet, there's a damn good chance I can find it. It's my Nancy Drew ways.



On another note, it's hot as blazes and I'm dying in my loft right now. I really don't feel like sleeping on the floor again. :/










...I bet you thought i was going to spoil you, right?
No way, Jose.

Who do you take me for?

OT: True Blood, why are you ending so soon!? At least I'll have Being Human, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment