Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shhhh. I don't want to admit that I've been watching GLEE. But I have.
Now, I have many reasons to avoid Glee.

1. Autotune
2. Character and plot continuity
3. AUTOTUNE


But I'm kind of a fan of anyone who's been in HAIR and Jonathan Groff fullfils those very minimal requirements. So, long story short, I've been watching it since he first appeared with jazz hands and show face. And I don't want to like it, and I'm not allowed to admit that I like it to any of the people who I hang out with, so it's become my guilty pleasure. Like eating a box of oreos while watching Biggest Loser.

And the most recent episode of GLEE was filmed by Joss Whedon, with Neil Patrick Harris, and name dropping Patti Lupone- which means I have to automatically watch and appreciate.

I still want to beat Ryan Murphy to death with a choir stand, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment