Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been awhile.

I was up in Boston visiting Hayley and her family, surrounded by being emotionally crushed to death by emergency auditions the week before. But I'm back and trying to figure out why my camera won't upload pictures. When I finally figure that thing out, I'll post them.

Other than that... 2 months until I get to go home! I'm thinking of this as summer school. There are aspects of summer school I like, and aspects I hate. Regardless, summer school is reassuring because it ends and you still have over a month of summer left to fritter about. So that's what I'm doing. I'm not an Associate Producer and Company Manager working at a theatre festival... I'm at summer school.

It's the little things that help me.

I also cut my hair. Chopped it off to below my chin with a pair of scissors I found in a suitcase in my room. I feel a bit better with short hair, and my hair itself feels infinitely softer and not like I'm wearing a dry mop on my head.

I'm really tired, but I need to go get ready. The girl who played Puck invited me to her house in Long Island for a Memorial Day party and I need an IV of caffeine.

Oh and before I forget, I bought

for 40% off. So far it's really good, but I'm trying to pace myself out while reading it.



I really need to figure out something interesting to write about. It's not like I can gossip as freely around here. That's just asking for trouble.

1 comment:

  1. I bought that too(well my mom bought it for me) for 16 bucks at Target. I haven't started reading it yet because I am finishing the book I was currently reading first but I can't wait!

    Glad to see you back and posting :)

    ReplyDelete