Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Weekend


Friday was movie day. After not seeing anything in theatres for more than a month I saw Where the Wild Things Are in the morning
">
(I loved it)

met up with one of my advisers and had coffee and chit-chatted for a few hours and then saw Paranormal Activity with Catherine who spent the night.

Well...that was scary. Though I know how it could have been scarier. But to say how would be to spoil the ending.
Anyway, after that we were freaked, so the logical conclusion to the day was to watch The Descent at midnight.

Saturday, Catherine and I woke up early and went over to Libby and Amy's place for mimosas and breakfast before Oktoberfest. Between the four of us we had ohhhh 2 bottles of champagne. Amazing. Then took the hour long bus ride to get to downtown Campbell. Total buzzkiller, but it wasn't horrible. We got there and had lunch, during which the sausage I was eating exploded on both me and a random passerby. It was awkward and Praise Jesus that I never have to see that person again. Wandered around all the stalls and tried so much fudge that my teeth started to hurt. I finally made it back home around 7:30.











I've been chilling all day. I meant to paint, then bake, go to the gym or at least take a shower and I have done none of that. I guess sometimes you just need to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment