Thursday, October 22, 2009

a finally finalized list

New York University GSAS Creative Writing
New York University Tisch Playwriting

The New School Creative Writing
The New School Playwriting

Columbia University Stages: Playwriting

CUNY Brooklyn College
CUNY Hunter College
CUNY Queens College

City College of New York


UCLA: Playwriting
San Diego State University: Creative Writing
Cal Arts: Cross- Genre Creative Writing
SF State: Playwriting


I was toying with the idea of UCLA and USC, but outside of my horrendously long list of schools I decided against it. I want to work in Theatre before film, and while I can do both in LA, the theatre scene there is abysmal.

Besides, I hate LA. That's what I get for growing up in Northern California despite being forced to spend my formative years in Orange County. LA is like another world and Sarajevo would probably feel more like home.

Tonight I will hopefully finish a rough draft of my Personal Statement (have I even started? No.), a rough draft of my play (75 pages and counting!), print out copies of my two short stories, and begin compiling the LoR packets for my 3 recs.

Off-topic but awesome:
The Stanford Theatre's 20th Anniversary has begun and they are showing the best of the best films. I'd suggest checking it out.

I guess this post needs some pictures and color, so let me toss that in as well:






so long, off to do work &hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment