Monday, December 21, 2009

Catching up

I've been gone, so here's some catch up. I plan on doing a real entry later. 

December 18- Day 03 your favourite television program

Six Feet Under by and far is my favorite show of all time. Created by Alan Ball- who I will follow until the ends of the earth- it follows five years in the lives of the Fishers, a family living in Los Angeles who runs a funeral home. Some of my favorite actors, including Michael C. Hall and Lauren Ambrose, amazing music and a meticulous plot, I can't think of another show that compares.



the opening credits

and the final 10 minutes


December 19- Day 04 your favourite book

 


Day 20- Day 05 your favourite quote
"An artist's only concern is to shoot for some kind of perfection, and on his own terms, not anyone else's. You have no right to think about those things, I swear to you. Not in any real sense, anyway."
-Oscar Wilde

Day 21- Day 06 Whatever tickles your fancy
I just saw Away We Go


I didn't expect to like it, but I did, I really did. Once again, Dave Eggers emotionally punched me in the stomach.
Also, John Krasinski needs to play Hand in YSKOV! if they ever do the adaptation.




No comments:

Post a Comment