Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome to the Night Shift.

I go through periods where I post a lot on here and post next to nothing. Probably because I still have no clue what I want this blog to actually be.

Let's just say that I'm sick. Sick as a dog. And of course, it's the weekend that Hayley's visiting. I spent 2/3s of today asleep and now I have to get up for...ice cream? Idk, something (read: everything) is open at new york at this hour. All I really want to do is watch a movie and sleep some more, though.

A lot of homework, I have the first scene of my full-length play due wednesday, the summary for my screenplay due thursday, 2 revised monologues to send it by tuesday, a revised 10 minute screenplay, and either an edited or entirely new 10-min play for the playwriting festival that's due tuesday.
Have I done any of this?

Hell No!

I want to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment