Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have a day off from rehearsal. I had planned on sleeping in, but that was definitely a no-go. Instead, I woke up at 6:50 to take my brother and sister to school and then returned home to amazingly watered-down coffee.

I'm going to work on writing today. I've always found that the best thing for me is to work on a show and write at the same time. I need to be with other people, talking, etc. but then after all the intensity of rehearsals, I come home/go to the coffee shop and just need to be quiet.

Speaking of my contradictory nature, even though I know and online test about myself is probably bullshit, I took a MeyersBriggs/Jung Typology Test.
I'm an INTJ. (44, 62, 12, 33)
Evidently, this means that I'm an:
* moderately expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
.
I have no idea what any of this means and it might as well be in another language, but evidently I'm supposed to be a scientist or work in a library. Yet, my profile is also called The Rational Portrait of the Mastermind. Makes me sound like I'm going to be a librarian that plots world domination in her spare time.
The best description? Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead.
http://typelogic.com/intj.html

All that really matters is that Angela Lansbury is evidently an INTJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment